DEVOPS CLOUD ENGINEER
- AWS Certification Must
- Help shape and deliver on a strategy to build broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (e.g., AWS EC2,
- AWS S3, AWS RDS, AWS CloudFront, AWS EFS, CloudWatch)
- Design resilient, secure, and high performing platforms in Public Cloud using client best practices
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions moving to public cloud
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for the public cloud platform
- Debug and optimize systems and automate routine tasks.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
- Drive work streams to ensure Applications meet strict non-functional requirements for Public Cloud On-boarding
- Drive Cost management through the effective design and optimization of public cloud platforms and technologies.
- Organize and run game days, resiliency tests and chaos engineering exercises.
- Utilize programming languages like Java, Python, SQL, Node, Go, and Scala, Open-Source RDBMS and NoSQL databases, Container Orchestration services including Docker and Kubernetes, and a variety of AWS tools and services
- Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices
- 10-12 years-experience across the SDLC process – Design and/or Development and/or support
- 2-4 years-experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
- Experience building and maintaining cloud-native applications
- Experience using DevOps tools in a cloud environment, such as Ansible, Artifactory, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, and Sonar Qube
- Experience using monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, Prometheus, Datadog
- Experience of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience with one or more public cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with one or more automation tools like Terraform, Puppet, Ansible
- Provide technical direction and leadership to internal teams and clients.
- Experience with high volume, mission critical applications and their interdependencies with other applications and databases
- Ability to leverage Splunk and Dynatrace to identify and troubleshoot issues
- Experience of Agile delivery and tools including Kanban framework
- Working knowledge of DevOps Tool chains and CICD
- Experience with high volume, mission critical applications, and building upon messaging and or event-driven architectures.
- Experience of container platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes.