DOT NET DEVELOPER
Job Title: Dot Net Developer
Location: Denver, CO
- Contractor, will be working on the Department of Human Services CCAR_DACODS legacy Product and shall provide the Services in an agile environment as follows:
- Implement bug fixes and enhancements to the Behavioural Health environment utilizing tools Azure DevOps, SQL Server and Visual Studio.
- Document the required system information.
- Testing code quality and durability.
- Independently develop .NET solutions to update the CCAR_DACODS legacy environment.
- Be capable of maintaining source repository using Azure DevOps/Git.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) coordination with state program staff on changes and meeting user story requirements.
- Perform unit testing and documentation of developed code.
- Debug issues identified within testing efforts and generate bug descriptions and service desk tickets as needed.
- In depth knowledge of application development, and application design
- Demonstrated a high level of understanding in development concepts, technical designs, database designs, application specifications and system integration.
- Relational (Oracle, SQL Server) and Document Based (No-SQL/MongoDB) Databases
- Working with legacy code – Required
- Networking, debugging networking issues – Required
- Experience with Azure DevOps tool suite is strongly preferred: Git Repos.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Effective time management. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively