- In-depth knowledge of general accounting and SAP General Ledger (GL, AP, AR, FA, Tax and baseline CO) modules and strong knowledge and working experience with SAP new GL module (S/4 Hana experience preferred)
- Experience in designing and defining Organizational structure, and the chart of accounts structure within SAP by transforming business requirements into system specifications to meet current and future requirements and knowledgeable about IFRS/GAAP accounting. Experience with multi-national company and Intercompany transactions, eliminations and financial consolidations
- Experience as FICO lead on at least 2-3 FLC implementations, and as a sub-module lead on at least 5-8 implementations. Experienced managing on and offshore resources and deliverables.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience on SAP S/4 HANA implementations a plus
- Strong problem solver. Strong communicator. Highly collaborative. Strong C-Level executive presence.
- Lead all aspects of SAP Finance and Controlling (FI/CO) in areas of both functional and technical perspective as well as integration with other modules such as MM, SD, and downstream reporting systems;
- Help identify opportunities for improvement in business processes and financial systems;
- Identify, document, highlight, and escalate issues related to your scope of responsibility;
- Develop/manage detailed configuration and testing of the system to meet functional business requirements;
- Responsible for the technical design, construction, testing, and delivery of the system based on functional business requirements;
- Develop systems, troubleshoot issues and train users on system usage;
- Lead projects with proven project management skills and ability to structure, describe and present complex issues within the management and accounting reporting area.