Provides expert level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of external facing web applications. Integrates third party products. Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.2. Ensures the viability of IT deliverables. Recommends development options, including design, build and elevation. Conducts testing, including functionality, technical limitations, and security.3. Elevates code into the development, test, and production environments on schedule. Provides follow up production support. Submits change control requests and documents.4. Participates in design, code, and test inspections throughout the life cycle to identify issues. Explains technical considerations at related meetings, including those with internal clients. Performs systems analysis activities.5. Interfaces with cross functional team members and communicates systems issues at the appropriate technical level for each audience.
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience in client facing web applications
- Strong working knowledge in AEM is preferred
- Strong expertise in Development using Angular Angular JS atleast Angular 8 and above
- Experience with all phases of SDLC including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Strong knowledge of Eclipse IDE, XML, and related technologies.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, JIRA, Stash, GIT, Jenkins.
- Experience with security scan tools, such as Fortify, security vulnerability mediation is preferred